Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 1125 18th Street North, Brandon, MB R7A 7C5 |
|Phone number||+1 204-727-1422|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 07:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about AALTOS Garden Café - Brandon
- 4 / 5By Tory AllenBuffet is nice. Menu prices seem a bit high for what it is but that's to be expected in a hotel restaurant.December 05, 2016
- 1 / 5By Kim BernatThe buffet was cold, the desserts were dried out around the edges and the coffee was also cold. The employee that processed our $51.24 payment(2 buffets and 2 coffee) didn't greet us or ask how it was, just told me the total and took the money.
The buffets have really gone down hill as the prices go up, its unfortunate as we used to really enjoy eating here.November 15, 2016
- 3 / 5By John PetersYou know for the largest building in Brandon and being in the buissness sector of brandon, I definitely thought it would have been better. The "Theme Rooms" are normal 2 bedroom room with walls painted weird and a PS2 for kids. I stayed at an Econolodge 4 days ago and I'm missing it. Actually I'd prefer the Days Inn down the road. Although there is beniefits... There is a decient size indoor pool with a big twirlly slide, unfortunatly they clean the pools around 7:30pm so you usually land in a bunch of dead flies. Another nicety is the restuarnt downstairs "The AAltos". It's nice to have an alcoholic drink or few before heading to the room, but once again I miss the free complimentary breakfast of the Days Inn or Econolodge. Now I've been eating my meals there since last night but tonight for supper my wife had a chilly with a BANDAID backing in the bottom, they took it off my bill and didn't charge my wife for her drink but, I fear that may have been as far as that went (tried contacting the public health inspector but he was off for the night). I'd say the only thing I can honestly say is that the staff seems very polite and professional. hrmph!November 12, 2016
- 1 / 5By Rob HonitWhen i pay 35 dollars for a seafood buffet and its all u can eat and the server only gives u one crab leg each visit to buffet, when i went for the all u can eat crab legs, use to go all time but when u start to portion controll at an all you can eat buffet , u blew it for me not pay 35 bucks for perogies and macronni get realNovember 10, 2016
- 3 / 5By Clint CampbellClub is dirty and security pretty much useless. Bar staff catering towards friends then the customers.September 16, 2016
Menu of Cafe AALTOS Garden Café - Brandon
AALTOS Garden Café - Brandon is a cafe based in Brandon, Manitoba. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.